Wednesday, January 13, 2010

We've decided she's going to TX!

Pixie must have known what she was doing by holding off coming in season.  It turns out Rhoda is going to TX this Friday so Pix can go with her.  I'm taking her to rhoda on Thursday. Then they'll leave Friday morning on Delta.  If Pix doesn't handle the flight well I'll drive down to pick her up when she is ready to come back.  I don't think that will be a problem.  She is pretty stable and is happy in her crate.  If she is ok she'll come back on Delta by herself in about a week.  That does make me nervous but at least there are options.  So I'm getting my list together of what to send with her to Judy. The house is going to be so quiet without her mouthiness!